Activating by Email
If you are unable to activate online or by the web, for instance AQT is running on a machine which does not have internet access, you can activate by email.
You do this as follows:
- select the Activate by Email option
- click on Copy Fields
- start a new email message, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- paste the text into the email body
- send the email
Your email should look something like:
Cardett staff will receive the email and process it within 24 hours. They will reply to your email with the Activation Key.
Their reply will look like:
Copy the Activation Code into the Activation window
- Copy the Activation key from the email
- click on the Paste button on the AQT activation window
- you should get the message AQT Activated successfully
- if instead of this message you get an error, see Activation Problems for info on how to resolve this