Running a Teradata Stored Procedure
By default, only a Teradata Macro can be run by AQT. This is due to the way that Teradata treats Macros and Procedures.
If you wish to run a Teradata Procedure, you will needs to:
- on the configuration of the Teradata Datasource:
- change the Session Character Set to ASCII
- change the Session Mode to ANSI
- disable CALL to EXEC Conversion
- on the AQT Run Procedure window, click on Copy to SQL Window
- on the SQL window, remove the curly brackets from around the Call statement.