Removing a Registration Key
You may need to remove a registration key from AQT. You might do this if:
- you are moving AQT to a new machine, and no longer require AQT on this machine
- your machine will be used by another person
- you no longer need to use AQT and the license is being returned to your company for re-issue
In these circumstances you need to remove to registration key from the machine. This can be done by:
- going to the Product Registration window
- clicking on the key in the Current Registration Keys box
- clicking on Deactivate Key to deactivate the key
- clicking on Remove to remove the key from your PC.
Note that uninstalling AQT will not remove the registration key.