Major new features
This allows you to find all objects which contain a particular name (for instance a column name).
- you can search a wide variety of objects
- the found objects are displayed in the object list in the middle grid. The normal displays and other functions are available for these objects.
- Find Objects is configured in the config file, so other searches can be added if required
Load Multiple Tables
This features allows you to load all tables in a schema in a single operation.
- built on top of the powerful AQT Data Loader
- load your tables from other tables or a set of files
- apply a filter to select which tables you wish to load
- has a Create Table mode for creating the tables being loaded
Compare Multiple Tables
This features allows you to compare all tables in a schema in a single operation.
- built on top of the powerful AQT Data Compare
- compare your tables across schemas, whether in the same or another database
- generate a script to resync the tables
Minor new features
Find Text in Table
This allows you to search a table, or group of tables, for a particular piece of text.
The signon window has been redesigned to be easier to use and to add a number of extra features.
Object Compare Resync
The Object Compare function now generates a script to resync the definition of your objects.
- compare / resync either a single object, or all the objects in a schema
- the schemas being compared can be in different databases
- you can select which objects or properties are to be compared / included in the resync script